Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monday Night :Debates/Sports Go! Bears

Dear Black and Coal Guest,
       What's up? Today is a beautiful Tuesday morning and last night Monday we had a extravaganza in sports and politics. The very last session of the Presidential debate was exciting, so tell me who will you vote for? The Presidential debate  was held on October 22, 2012 at Lynn University. The moderator was American Television journalist Bob Schrieffer.The Final Presidential debate was very important pertaining to issues within Syria, South Africa, Iran, and most importantly our thoughts and actions when it comes down to Israel. During the Presidential debate I felt that both of them Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama were very concerned over their alliance with Israel. I believe a question was asked by Bob Schrieffer (moderator) that "If  Israel  was on the phone ready to attack Iran what would the President do? Mitt Romney answered it was too hypothetical  I feel that Mitt Romney didn't want to answer that question because probably because he was cautious and  he felt the question was too far-fetched. On the other hand, Barack Obama didn't answer it I feel that those type of questions deserve a simple answer like " In order for America to have a positive influence on other nations we must prevent catastrophe and Israel attacking Iran or Iran attacking Israel is a catastrophe for the people who are trying to have descent life in those countries. In sports news, The Chicago Bears defeated the Detroit Lions 13 to 7. I feel that the Chicago Bears is now finally a well rounded team and capable of going all the way to the Superbowl 2013. Ouch! that was big hit from Ndamukong Suh to Jay Cutler, but our quarterback bounced back later in the game. Overall, the Bears got the job done and they should be ready this week when they face Cam Newton and the Panthers. In baseball news, The San Francisco Giants vanquished the St.Louis Cardinals 9-0. I feel that both teams worked really hard to get to this point, but the best team won. In result, We will see Wednesday night the Detroit Tigers at the San Francisco's AT&T Park and I have to tell you this is going to be good and I'm excited to see the outcome. Alright that's over and done with now on to fashion today's color is Purple. I know everybody wearing Navy/Orange trust me I know. Currently, I don't have any Navy/Orange I will  have to go to the store and get some, but trust me I will have some next week GO! Bears


No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com