Monday, October 22, 2012

Fashion Weekly

Dear Black and Coal Guest,
       Hi. How are you doing today?  I Know you are doing well. My name is Kirk D.Wilson Jr. Founder and C.E.O of Black and Coal Clothing Company and I would like to welcome you to our inspiring new business encouraging all to dress with style and flair. Today the weather is rainy and it's going to be cool outside so  stay warm and wrapped up in a jacket or coat. The color for today is red. I suggest that you should find a scarf or hat with red in it and wear this vibrant color in style and flair. I feel that when you wear red all will see vividly why you look so very good and beautiful. Red is very fashionable now and red carries a sense of character and personality. I have to be honesty this color just stands out and speaks volumes about one's character. My mother has a nice red knitted hat very fashionable and in season. I urged her to wear this color out with her very fashionable accessories, but all I get in response is "one day at a time son one day at a time", however I am going to shop for some hats, ties, jeans, and shirts with red in them. I just remembered I have a Rocawear shirt that has red in it and it stands out very much accompany my Rocawear Shirt with some Rocawear denim deep blue jeans I will look good expressing my character.  The shoes I will wear will be the Nike Hyper-Fuse Mid Night Fog. I feel today will be a good day I'm feeling good and I'm blessed I just seen lightening so break out your umbrellas and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com