Wednesday, October 10, 2012

In the middle of things

Hi. How are you guys doing? I know you all are blessed and highly favored. I am waiting for the school year to begin listening to K Love radio and I have to remind myself that God is good. This Past weekend I went to the Unashamed Tour and I have to say Propaganda was the best. The other artist shut the house down, but Propaganda was ill with his spoken word G.O.S.P.E.L . On the other hand, I am working on being unashamed and totally being committed to God. I'm still learning yet I still have a heart for fashion, arts, music, and going out to see the world. Therefore, I urge you all to come back today I have a lot of selections  to wear today. The weather is cool and the sun is out so I will where jeans/shirt something colorful probably LRG, but I will figure it out by time I leave out. I have other business to attend to so please stop by and drop some lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com