Sunday, October 28, 2012

Black & Coal

Hi. Everyone, today is a blessed day indeed I have some things to inform you about pertaining to fashion and in the realm of news and sports. First, lets talk about the Chicago Bears one point victory over the Carolina Panthers. The Chicago Bears stayed in the fight when all hope was lost the Chicago Bears pulled through to win 22-23. Robbie Gould's 40 yard Field Goal attempt was amazing even after missing a field goal earlier in the game. In other news, The United States East Coast is preparing for Hurricane Sandy which is has claimed many lives during its duration. Citizens of the East Coast Borders rushed into supermarkets to grab whatever they can to survive Hurricane Sandy. I pray right now for the families of the victims and families who are preparing for Hurricane Sandy all the way down the Eastern Border of the United States they are covered by blood of Jesus. In fashion news, I encourage you all to find and wear what makes you feel happy; the reason being is because begin grateful is important part of looking and feeling good. When your grateful of the things you have it makes things you don't have not as important. To be honest, I don't have the latest fashion trend; I have a mix of jeans and shirts, but I am grateful of the things I have even if it's not consider in fashion by the world view of my fashion sense. I have to buy suits,ties, and dress shoes "I'm working on it." Well I have to go, but don't be discouraged, God is love and He is doing amazing wonders in the world so stay encouraged in faith,love,and peace. Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all you heart and Lean not to your own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com