Thursday, October 11, 2012

Good Morning Weather Saggin Jeans

   Good Morning y'all. God is good. The weather is 44 degrees so y'all should be wearing warm clothing. For me you know I'm resting I got a day off and I'm going to relax to some tunes. Pharcyde's 'running' playing in my stereo so today I'm going to vibe out with the Lord. I have to thank you guys for sticking with me throughout the hard times currently I am waiting for the school year to start and all I see on television is the Everest commercials my mom told me her point of view about Everest she told me that you are going to need money to attend Everest. My point of view is they have financial assistance and all I have been doing is resting for the upcoming school year and their commercial really make me think. Therefore, instead of watching television all day I stay active like keeping you guys updated on Black & Coal clothing tips and inspire you guys to wear what makes you happy and you know what? you can't go wrong what truly makes you happy. In music news, Jazzy Jeff is hot with Ayah singing tunes like Notorious and My Lifetime and please check out K Love radio 94.3. Hey you guys please leave some comments I need some clothing tips and feed back please leave positive messages. I read that True Religion is the premium jean in the industry today. Black & Coal will get there with enough faith, love, and care. Okay let's talk about the sagging jeans dilemma this issue is a lasting topic since sagging jeans started in prison or whatever it came from. My point of view is well I have two points of view. The first being that either two things are going to happen the pants are going to fall down to your ankles or two the wearer sagging jeans are going to try to catch a bus and fall dead on their face. On the other hand, I feel that it really reflects the wearer, however they expressing who they are through their clothing I wonder how God see it. To be real I think that's why we have Barbeque's and get together because we just can't explain the compounding issues we have in the city but a good old fashion recreational event always clears things up and Mayor Rahm Emanuel needs to see that in order to have a successful city he must know the people that run it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com