Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wore My Palladium Boots For The First Time

Dear Black & Coal Guest,
       Hi. Black&Coal is giving you guys another heads up on fashion. Today will be cool with occasional breezes; the sun is out and it's not to hot today because it rained this morning. This will be a short post due to the fact I have errands to attend to, but don't you worry about that because I do have some good news. Yesterday I decided to wear my Navy Blue / White Palladium's; I got compliments and people asked how much they cost. Well I got to go please visit us anytime. Thank-You.

Black&Coal
Kirk D. Wilson
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com