Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sky is the Limit

     Black and Coal is giving you what you want in fashion so please continue to come back and visit us on a daily basis. Keeping you fresh and on your toes from the depths of your souls out here in theses Chicago streets.I would like some feedback so please don't be shy give me some of your thoughts. My question is what's really going down in Chicago? I read in today's newspaper that there is more bloodshed in the streets, ,strikes, and let's talk about the battle of Aleppo(2012) going on in Syria. I also would like to talk about current events locally, in the U.S, and globally. The Sky is the Limit y'all. I read in today's newspaper that violence is still on the rise therefore y'all be prayerful out there. I know you all seen it in the News, Internet, and Newspaper our students are out of school because our teachers are on strike.The Chicago Teachers Union president Karen Lewis demands for Rahm Emanuel to give teachers the raise they deserve. I feel that the students can go back to school while the negotiators negotiate and finally give our teachers a much deserve raise. I also read that the teachers want the right guaranteeing them that they keep their job regardless of children performance. I read further that Chicago teachers do not want to be tested in order to teach a classroom of students; I also saw in the newspaper photos of protesting teachers holding picket signs stating " don't test me bro". This has been going on for a week now and everyday this week I've seen protesters walking down the street yelling out demands. I also wonder do Rahm Emanuel really know the true meaning of education; I also ask the Teachers the same question because despite of the pay rate students still need their education. I agree with Rahm Emanuel that the teachers should teach while the negotiators negotiate, but did we see this strike coming? On the other hand, students out of school means more trouble for inner city students living in urban areas the safety of our children is important, but to be real all types of people are outside at all types of hours. In other news, Aleppo is in war. The war is between the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian Military. The battle began July 19, 2012 and is referred as the mother of all battles. I read that there are Christians over there along with other religions caught in the middle of two forces going to war with one another. I also read that Syrian war planes bombed Aleppo and the results of the free Syrian Army and the Syrian Military on going war left soldiers and civilians dead. I feel that war will always strike the heart of all who are involved from the Presidents of the countries in war to the civilians,but I see things differently or I try to understand their point of view their fighting for what they believe and some of them hate and despise America. I am only 24 years old and I can see that most of all African Americans are in jail it gets worse because Aids/HIV is out here. I want my clothing or whatever I do to prosper and I want to know where i come from. I also want to inform you that Swaziland just had a traditional event its called the umhlanga (ceremony)Umhlanga, or Reed Dance ceremony, is an annual Swazi and Zulu tradition held in August or September.Tens of thousands of unmarried and childless Swazi/Zulu girls and women travel from their villages to participate in the eight-day event. This is only a portion of the information I have to give yo i will see you guys tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com