Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall is close new Fashion Tips by Black & Coal

Hi. This is Kirk D. Wilson Jr. giving you a heads up on what is in fashion this season. Urban wear, it is still warm in the city, yet it gets cool at night. I've seen people wearing LRG jackets out there, a couple of people wearing shorts, but whatever you decide to wear make sure you have a umbrella nearby because it might rain. Let's be real, and keep things one hundred; colors are still in and draw many to notice you and certain colors bring out your skin tone. I remember recently I wore a LRG shirt and outfit,  the shirt was the color of a light shade of turquoise, the shorts were white , the flip flops were black, the fisherman's hat was black. I was fresh I must admit, I got a lot of complements and people were amazed by the color scheme i chosen. My point is this, if you have any colors to wear now is the time to wear them and show them off. Summer is still here and a lot of people still visit the lake front, so let's get out there and express ourselves through our fashion sense. Casual wear, I've seen a lot of good looking people dress casual and some people left me asking how do they do it. I mean lets be real, they really took the time to dress professionally  probably meaning the cost of their clothing was expensive, however you can dress casual on a cheaper budget by shopping at theses stores. K&G Fashion is cool they have alot of selections at a cheap price, but beware of what you actually buy there because some clothing you buy may cost more than others. My point is this, I bought a shirt at K&G Fashion for 25 dollars when it should have cost 10 dollars.I learnt my lesson but take this tip with you; you can always find things cheaper somewhere else. I'm not trying to prevent you from buying there, on the contrary, I just want you to find the best clothing at a reasonable price. My second point is this, make sure your clothes fit you before you buy it; you don't want to get home and find out you have to take it back. My third and final and most important point is this, you can negotiate with the salesman for a better price instead of paying full retail value. Negotiating a better deal works with retailers work and saves you money. North Riverside Mall is a descent place to shop, Macy can get expensive but carries designer clothing, but there are many more  locations out there I have yet to visit so be on the lookout. Business/Professional wear is very important for those who work, attend church, or some who are on important business occasions. I would have to say a more regal look is in, also colors work very well. Please, follow us or stop by anytime. Black and Coal will offer a variety of clothing in business, urban, and casual wear. My current project consist of making shirts with family pictures on them. The one I have in mind is a picture we took at Wisconsin Dells, the portrait has a Western feel to it; My mom is wearing an old western dress and I'm wearing cowboy suit holding a shotgun. I'm going to pick up some Akoo Jeans dark blue jean denim with brown stitching and designs. I have a  choice for the shoes; I can either rock Air force ones high tops ,Puma high tops, Adidas high tops, or PF Flyer's its my choice.

Thank-You. God Bless.
Black&Coal C.E.O
Kirk Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com