Thursday, September 13, 2012

Employment Searching

Dear, Black and Coal Guest
       How are you? I'm blessed. I am currently searching for a job. I haven't tried everywhere yet, but don't worry I will be looking into many job openings today. I wanted to talk to you guys about new seasonal outfits and looks, apparel, and accessories. Fall, which is my favorite season by the way, is a great season to wear your sweaters, coats, hoodies, wool caps, and many more. Black & Coal is offering fashion tips throughout the Fall and approaching Winter; also I will give you updates on what I will be wearing during this season and my reactions, thoughts, and feelings. I've seen a lot of fashionable people out there in Chicago West side; when I was on the Madison bus headed to my church Rivers of Living Waters International located on the corner of Madison and Sacramento, it was when I sat on the back of the bus I saw a beautiful young women wearing green from head to toe. Green means provided by onlyme (Yahoo Answers) explains that green means life, nature, fertility, and well being. The Women in green had on all green and white Palladium Boots with a Green Shirt, but what stood out was her piercing below her lip; I guess that what defines her beauty almost to say to everyone this is who she is. I decided to wear all black you know? soak up some of theses sun rays and to accompany that I wore a black fisherman's hat. The designer I had on was  Rocawear; the shoes were the Air Nike Hyper Fuse Mid Night Fog color; I feel I was making a statement wearing all black, but I could accessorize by buying a chain preferably gold,black, or anything representing Christ. Well I have to go more updates will be coming soon so please stop by anytime leave a comment and show some love. Thank-You

Music
Ayah + Slakah - Keep Up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com