Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day

Dear Black&Coal Guest,
       How are you? Welcome to Black & Coal The Clothing Company where you will find the freshest urban wear, casual wear, and professional wear on the web. Today is Labor Day so I know y'all will be dressed to impress at family events , recreational events, and for some people; they will be partying at some of Chicago's finest clubs. My day couldn't be better because I bought my first pair of  original Palladium Depuis 1947. I am reading the box now and I typed the word Palladium into Wikipedia; Palladium can be found in the realm of chemistry. 

      I decided to pay the website a visit and I learned that the creators moved from France to California and have been making boots since 1947. The color I selected was Navy Blue and White; they are nice and my Navy Blue and White Palladium will look good on my feet for the rest of the summer and the remainder of the fall. Me, my cousin, and mother visited Madison/Pulaski where we visited the new opening of Villa the clothing store. The Villa had some good urban wear selections such as LRG, Parish, Akoo, DGK, TrukFit and they had a good selections of shoes such as Nike's, Adidas, Jordan's, and All Stars. I know the Villa is a great store, however they could increase their selections. The Villa is a new Fashion store and can be found throughout the city of Chicago and I appreciate the business in our neighborhood because this gives us an alternative to choose and select clothing at a reasonable price. I didn't get the chance to negotiate a price or compare deals, but the store looked nice; I could see the vision as if i was a celebrity on the runway. I have to be serious when I say this because its getting harder and harder to even be fresh out here in Chicago, due to the true fact that people get  robbed for their money, clothes, and belongings. Black & Coal is a clothing line that when you wear our clothing you know that we make our clothing to inspire you to dress professionally in urban wear, casual wear, or professional wear.

Black & Coal 
Kirk Wilson






  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

    Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com