Monday, January 14, 2013

New School Year

What's up Black and Coal guest we always glad to hear from you. Today is the first day of Spring courses 2013 and we're just chilling like a villain on course for our goals. Our mission is to provide you with all your artistic needs in fashion, movies, books, and of course music. Today, was a great day actually I started class and there were people wearing there fashionable colors in class I chose to wear burgundy,red, and black today very stylish for me, however I have to tell you guys about this Akoo shirt I bought for only 16 bucks I know I could have gotten it for cheaper than that online, but I could afford it. The shirt is black and off white and symbolizes freedom, unity, and equality by the words that read Stand Up Now on the front with a Crowd Microphone in the middle. My opinion is that the Akoo Shirt reflects my own freedom of speech and to encourage all those who feel that they need to have their voices heard rather then having their thoughts or opinions shut from being heard and respected. This is my first Akoo shirt and I will definitely see the reaction I will get tomorrow at class. Please, come back and always remember to always stay fashionable. One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com