Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good Morning Black& Coal

What's up i'm here this blessed Morning to talk about Shoes. Well is winter and about 10 degrees out let's start with boots. The boots I've been looking at is the Timberland Helcor Boots they have many color ways like black or wheat. My question is do they really live up to the hype? Are they able to stand up against this winter we are in? Will I get at least three winters of durability? These question arise when I think about buying boots. Basically, If it last longer then my expectations then I've made a good purchase. Now, that's over with let's move on to shoes for the Spring 2013 I am considering purchasing the PF Flyers in a Spring time color way. Hint: It's important to stay a season ahead of schedule so I'm just giving tips on what to shop for now because the PF Flyers and Chuck Taylors are competing right now the Berkeley's are hot for the Spring Jordan's too and many more shoes will be coming out exclusively. However, lets get us some hot chocolate and talk about sweaters, scarves,gloves,mittens, and especially coats. My point is this you have to stay warm no body is looking that much get them long johns double socks and head out. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com