Hi. My name is Kirk Demetrious Wilson Jr. Founder,CEO of Black and Coal The Clothing Line.Black and Coal mission is to inspire young men and women to dress professionally in today's society. Black Coal is a clothing line that encourages a sense of style and fashion in the field of business, casual, and urban wear. Thank you. God Bless.
Monday, May 31, 2021
II Chronicles 7:14 Black & Coal
Here we have a Spiritual Conditional Statement. P->Q is a Mathematical Statement P means If and Q means Then. 2 Chronicles 7:14 states that If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will heal their land. I promote this Idea I feel America should turn from the wickedness we sown into the land by returning back to God. Please, let's return back to Lord with open hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's
Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com
-
I will be uploading new movies soon and clips stay in touch later.
-
Black and Coal is having new ideas for clothing. Please continue to visit everyday. Thank-You.
-
Dear Black Coal Friends and Customers, If you like Fashion and clothing apparel for women Mother Valerie Augustus of Rivers Of living Water...
No comments:
Post a Comment