Friday, June 20, 2014

Hey My name is Kirk

My dreams is to be a fashion designer salesman filmmaker and all around good guy I want my clothing to reflect my desire for people and we all know that talk is only half the battle so I try to do good in every day life if you need more information about or just want to hang out you can catch me on the following links.

Instagram: Kirk.Wilson.80 look me up.
Facebook. Kirk Wilson The guy with the blue shirt. or kirk.wilson.5688
Tumblr: kirkwilson88.tumblr.com

Thanks I grew up here in Chicago hopefully my projects will get off the ground and fly. I just want the opportunity to share my thoughts and feelings through the arts. Thanks and see you guys out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's

Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com