Hi. My name is Kirk Demetrious Wilson Jr. Founder,CEO of Black and Coal The Clothing Line.Black and Coal mission is to inspire young men and women to dress professionally in today's society. Black Coal is a clothing line that encourages a sense of style and fashion in the field of business, casual, and urban wear. Thank you. God Bless.
Friday, May 16, 2014
NBCC
I'm Putting our business in the ring against some of Chicago's Young Entrepreneurs. I feel that we as a business can claim the title as a brilliant Entrepreneur and collect the earnings of 1500. Yet I want to have an influence on the people and judges so hit me up donate to my dream thanks. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Made in America Tee/ Spike Lee Jordan's
Tee on sale for $10.00 USD Purchase one for your son or grandson now!!!!! Call us we will do free Shipping. Kirk.Wilson80@gmail.com
-
I will be uploading new movies soon and clips stay in touch later.
-
Black and Coal is having new ideas for clothing. Please continue to visit everyday. Thank-You.
-
Dear Black Coal Friends and Customers, If you like Fashion and clothing apparel for women Mother Valerie Augustus of Rivers Of living Water...
No comments:
Post a Comment